1.3

I went into what I thought was a very reputable dealer and found quite the opposite.I was downsizing from a S400 to a new 2017 E300.

I wwnt in with a list of items that I wanted on the car and was told by one sales person that all my request could be met. I was given a different sales person because the first person I spoke with (A very professional gentleman) was assisting another individual. The person I was given proceeded to tell me that they didn't have the car with the trim I wanted in stock and then told me that what I wanted was not even available in the trim I asked for. I told him that it was on the web site with that trim and that all the reviews for test drives had that trim.

He again told me that it was not available in the E300 model and it could not even be ordered. I figured that a Mercedes Benz dealer would not mislead me so I settled for something less given his detailed explanation. I have since found out that the trim I requested was available and I was defrauded by a sales person that only wanted to sell their inventory. I contacted the management at Fletcher Jones Motorcars in Newport Beach only to be treated like trash.

I suggested a very suitable solution to the issue and I was not only stonewalled but I was told that they did nothing wrong and basically Too Bad, live with it. My next step is to contact MBUSA and then my attorney. I am so shocked that a dealer of this type that advertises that the "Customer is First" would lower themselves to DE-fraud a customer just to make a sale. I do like the car however this dealer should not in any way represent the Mercedes Brand, it has done nothing but cheapen the good name of Mercedes.

They are extremely nice during the sales process and then they not only turn their back on their customers they treat them like a common liar and try to make themselves look honest. PLEASE before you go to Fletcher Jones MotorCARS in Newport Beach do your self a favor and look at other dealers.

I dealt with a dealer in Northern California and they were not only honest they bent over backwards to treat me like a valued customer.Fletcher Jones will do anything to make a sale include make fraudulent claims regarding their vehicles...

Review about: Fletcher Jones Motorcars Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I have provided a solution already that they have turned down via their sales person, Management did not even have the courage or professionalism to contact me directly..

I liked: Sam sudonkuku.

I didn't like: Customer service and dishonest dealings, No integrity, Fraudulent sales.

Comments